Thursday, August 7, 2008

10 more frozen out...

This just gets harder and harder. Gone is my last 12 Days type tune, the Andy Williams re-write "A Song and a Christmas Tree". I figure the Perfect mix has to have the real thing.

I still have a number of tunes with multiple version so next on my to-do list is getting each song down to a single, hopefully Perfect, example. I've really sent my self on a fool's errand this time. Oh well...
  1. A Song And A Christmas Tree (The Twelve Days Of Christmas) - Andy Williams
  2. Christmas (Baby Please Come Home) - Darlene Love
  3. Christmas Chopsticks - Bobby Vinton
  4. Frosty the Snowman/Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer - Henry Mancini
  5. Give Love on Christmas Day - The Temptations
  6. Hark! The Herald Angels Sing - Julie Andrews
  7. I'll Be Home For Christmas - Joao Bosco
  8. Jingle Bell Rock - Anita Kerr Singers
  9. My Christmas Tree - The Going Thing
  10. The Sounds Of Christmas - Catherine McKinnon