Friday, February 22, 2008

Perfect Candidates Week Seven

Here's the latest group of classic Christmas tunes up for inclusion in "TPCM"
  • All I Want for Christmas (is my Two Front Teeth) - Nat King Cole
  • Boogie Woogie Santa Claus - Lionel Hampton
  • Deck the Halls - Nat King Cole
  • Holly Jolly Christmas = Burl Ives
  • I Don't Intend To Spend Christmas Without You - Claudine Longet
  • I Love The Winter Weather - Tony Bennett
  • It's The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year - Andy Williams
  • Jing Jing A Ling - Honey And The Bees
  • Little Drummer Boy - The Soulful Strings
  • Merry Christmas Baby - Otis Redding
  • Mistletoe And Holly - Frank Sinatra
  • Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer - Arthur Lyman
  • Santa Baby - Eartha Kitt
  • The Bell That Couldn't Jingle - Burt Bacharach
  • Winter Wonderland - Bing Crosby

Next week is shaping up as a biggie as I go through my collection and keep finding ways to rationalize adding more and more of my favorites to the list. Before then I'll try to cut a few candidates plus I'll have a new poll up soon.